Dryer Not working
1. If the dryer starts up but you can’t feel the air, the dryer flap may be stuck down. Check the little flap covering the air dryer vent (Photo).
2. Occasionally, some dried urine may accidentally splash up causing the
flap to stick. Lift the dryer flap and wipe underneath with a damp cloth.
3. If the dryer is blowing cold air please turn the dryer on and adjust the dryer temp using the side control (Photo).
4. If the dryer does not turn on, please remove the power from the wall for 30 minutes. After 30 minutes, please connect to the power and test again.
5. If this doesn’t work, please contact our Customer Care Team.