- Please remove the power plug from the power point and then put it back in. The bidet should make a “Ding” noise and a nozzle should extend and retract in the bowl
- On the top left hand side of the bidet (when facing), there should be a red light on.
- If there is a red light is on, please test the bidet to see if it functions correctly.
- If the red light did not come on, please click the power button on the top left hand side of the bidet (Photo) – the red light should come on now (Photo)
- If the red light is still not on, please test something else in your power point (Hair dryer, shaver, etc).
If the other appliance works in the power point, but the bidet does not, please contact our Customer Care Team.