- Please remove the power plug from the power point and then put it back in. The bidet should make a “Ding” noise and a nozzle should extend and retract in the bowl
- On the top of the bidet, there should be a light next to “Power” (photo).
- If there is a light is on next to power, please test the bidet to see if it functions correctly.
- If the light did not come on, please click the power button on the right hand side of the bidet (Photo) – the light should come on now (Photo)
- If the light is still not on, please test something else in your power point (Hair dryer, shaver, etc).
If the other appliance works in the power point, but the bidet does not, please contact our Customer Care Team