1. Please either sit down or close the lid of your bidet.
2. Please click the “Rear Cleansing” button on your remote.
3. Once the water starts spraying, please click the “Water Temperature” button on your remote to adjust the water to the warmest setting– The thermometer icon should read as “full”.
4. The water should start to heat up – If the wash cycle has finished by the time you get to this step, please click Rear Cleansing again ensuring the thermometer is full.
5. If the water is still cold, please contact our Customer Care Team.