No Warm Water
- Please either sit down or close the lid of your bidet
- Please click the “rear cleanse” button on your remote (Photo).
- Once the water starts spraying, please click the “Water temp” button on your remote (Photo) to adjust the water to the warmest setting.
- On the screen of your remote, you will see a thermometer (Photo) – Please click the “Water temp” button until the thermometer is completely full (Photo).
- The water should start to heat up – If the wash cycle has finished by the time you get to this step, please click rear wash again ensuring the thermometer is full
- If the water is still cold, please contact our Customer Care Team