2. Please click the “Wash” button on the remote.
3. Once the water starts spraying, please click the “Water temp” button on the remote to adjust the water to the warmest setting (RED).
4. The water should start to heat up – If the wash cycle has finished by the time you get to this step, please click rear wash again ensuring the light for “water temp” is RED
5. Once the water is warm, please adjust the temperature using the “Water temp” button to a temperature suited to you.
6. If the water is still cold, please contact our Customer Care Team.