No Warm Water
- Please either sit down or activate the seat sensor by placing a wet cloth on the seat between 3 & 5 o’clock (Photo)
- Please click the “Wash” button on the side control (Photo).
- Once the water starts spraying, please click the “Water temp” button on the side control (Photo) to adjust the water to the warmest setting (RED). (Photo)
- The water should start to heat up – If the wash cycle has finished by the time you get to this step, please click rear wash again ensuring the light for “water temp” is RED
- Once the water is warm, please adjust the temperature using the “Water temp” button to a temperature suited to you
- If the water is still cold, please contact our Customer Care Team