No Water At All
- Ensure the bidet is turned on at the power and the water is on. Press the nozzle cleansing button on the side control (Photo). Ensure water runs down the nozzle (If water doesn’t run down the nozzle, your bidet does not have any water running through it – Go to steps 4 & 5). If water does runs down the nozzle, please click nozzle cleansing again (nozzles will swap position) and then click one more time so the nozzle retracts. Once the nozzles are both retracted, place a wet cloth on the seat between 3 & 5 o’clock (Photo), and close the lid on your bidet (leaving the wet cloth in place) and click the rear or front wash button. (Photo)
- Click the rear or front wash button on your side control (wet cloth needs to be on the seat between 3 & 5 o’clock). You should hear a “ding” sound when the buttons are pressed. If there is a “ding ding”, your seat sensor has not been activated. Please place your hand on the wet cloth and ensure it is laid between 3 & 5 o’clock on the seat.
- When you press the rear wash function, did the nozzle extend but water just ran into the bowl rather than spraying? If so, the bidet will need to be repaired. Please contact our Customer Care Team.
- If the nozzle extends and retracts right away, there may be no water accessing the bidet. Please turn the water off at the tap and remove the filter from the back of the bidet (Video). Once the filter has been removed from the back of the bidet, please face the filter into the toilet bowl (If it won’t reach, please get a bucket) (Photo). Once facing into the bowl/ bucket, please turn the water back on. If water came at a steady flow through the filter, the bidet will need to be repaired as the water is accessing the bidet but not flowing through it – Please contact our Customer Care Team.
- If no water came through, there is a blockage stopping the water from flowing. Please turn the water off again at the tap. Please remove your filter from its holder (Video). Once removed, please reinsert the filter. Please ensure you push the filter all the way in and then twist to the right. You will feel the filter lock in to place. Please turn the water back on. If there is still no water coming through, please turn the water off. Remove the white pipe from the t piece (Video) and place a bucket underneath the t piece. Turn the water back on. Once you see if there is water coming through the t piece, please call our Customer Care Team to advise and they will sell you the parts required or organise for the bidet to be repaired.