1. Please turn the power off at the power point and remove the power plug from the wall and leave off for 30 minutes.
2. After 30 minutes, please reconnect the power plug to the power point and turn the bidet on.
Ensure the red light on the left hand side (when facing the bidet) of the bidet is on.
3. Once the power is turned on, the nozzles should extend and retract automatically.
If the nozzles did not extend, please contact our Customer Care Team.
4. Please click the “Nozzle Cleanse” button on the top right hand side of the bidet.
5. The nozzle should extend and a small amount of water should run down into the bowl.
If the nozzle did not extend, please contact our Customer Care Team.
6. If the nozzle did extend, please click the “Nozzle cleanse” button again and the nozzle will retract and the other nozzle will extend.
Please click the “Nozzle cleanse” button 1 more time and the nozzle should retract.
7. If there was no water at all that ran down into the bowl, there is no water getting to your bidet. Please check all connections to ensure water is coming through.
– Check that Main Tap is open all the way anti-clockwise,
– Check that T-piece is turned towards the white pipe
— Also please see sections 3 & 4 on link: https://bidetshop.net.au/no-water-at-all/
8. If there was water and the nozzles extended, please put the lid down on your bidet and click the “Rear Cleansing” and “Front Cleansing” buttons on the remote. The nozzles should spray and your bidet is good to use.
9. If nothing happens, please try clicking the “Rear Cleansing” button on the top left hand side of the bidet. If the nozzle came out and sprayed, it could be that the remote and bidet are not connecting to each other. Please contact our Customer Care Team to arrange repairs.
If nothing happens still, please contact our Customer Care Team.