1. Please turn the power off at the power point and remove the power plug from the wall and leave off for 30 minutes.
2. After 30 minutes, please reconnect the power plug to the power point and turn the bidet on.
Ensure the red light on the top of the bidet next to “power” is on.
If the red light does not come on, press the Power button on the right side (when facing the bidet).
3. Once the power is turned on, the nozzle should extend and retract automatically.
If the nozzle did not extend, please contact our Customer Care Team.
4. Please click the “Nozzle Cleanse” button on the top right hand side of the bidet.
5. The nozzle should extend and a small amount of water should run down into the bowl.
6. If the nozzle did extend, please click the “Nozzle cleanse” button again and the nozzle will retract and the other nozzle will extend.
Please click the “Nozzle cleanse” button 1 more time and the nozzle should retract.
– Check that Main Tap is open all the way anti-clockwise,
– Check that T-piece is turned towards the filter holder
— Also please see sections 3 & 4 on link: https://bidetshop.net.au/no-water-at-all-ba13-3/
If there was water and the nozzles extended, please place a wet cloth on the seat between 3 & 5 o’clock to activate the seat sensor – a small amount of water will run into the bowl when the sensor is activated
Please put the lid down on your bidet, leaving the wet cloth in place and click the “Rear” wash button on your remote
If nothing happens, please try clicking the “Rear Cleansing” button on the right hand side of the bidet (when facing).
If nothing happens still, please contact our Customer Care Team.