1. Please turn the bidet off at the wall and unplug for 30 minutes.
After 30 minutes, plug it back in and turn the power on.
2. The Power light should illuminate on the side of the bidet (left side when facing the bidet).
The nozzle should extend and retract and you should hear a “ding” noise.
3. If nothing happens when the power is turned on, please press the power button on the top left hand side of the bidet. Please use the tip of the finger as the button is tiny.
SEE– No power going into bidet: https://bidetshop.net.au/no-power-ba08/
4. Make sure that the water connection is fully open and the bidet is turned on.
– Ensure that Tap is fully open anti-clockwise
– The T-piece knob with the black dot is facing the white pipe
If water is getting through the white pipe but the problem still persists, please turn the water off again. Remove the filter and inside the filter holder/ housing there is a little button/ valve. Press that a couple of times to remove any sediment that could have settled around it.
5. Please insert the filter back in (ensuring to screw tightly) and check if water is flowing through the pipe by pointing the filter and filter holder into the bowl.
Turn the water on and if water is going through the filter, the bidet will need to repaired as water is not going into it. Please contact our Customer Care Team to arrange for repairs.
6. If there is no water going through the filter after turning on the water, the filter and/or filter holder may need replacing or the filter may not be installed correctly. (To test, hit the filter on its side with your hand quite hard to see if the filters falls out – If it does, it isn’t installed correctly – try again until it doesn’t fall out).
7. Once the filter stays in place, point it into the bowl and turn the water on – If no water comes through, please contact our Customer Care Team.
8. If the water is getting through the filter, the bidet is turned on with the power light illuminated but the problem still persists, the bidet will need to be repaired. Please contact our Customer Care Team.