Side Control Issues
- Please place a wet cloth on the seat between 3 & 5 o’clock to activate the seat sensor (Photo).
- Please click the stop button 3 times and check if the bidet beeps or the lights illuminate on the side control (Photo). If the lights does not illuminate, please turn the bidet off at the wall and unplug for 30 minutes. After 30 minutes plug it back in and turn the power on.
- The bidet should extend and retract the nozzle and make a ‘ding’ noise. If nothing happens when the power is turned on, please press the power button on the side control (Photo).
- If that doesn’t work and there is no power indication on the side control, please check the power point with another appliance (Lamp, Hair dryer, Shaver). If other
appliances don’t work in that power point then the power point may be faulty. Please run an extension cord from a working power point to the bidet and see if the power comes on.
- If the power point does work, then you have a faulty bidet and you would need to contact our Customer Care Team.