Water Too Hot
- Place a wet cloth on the seat between 3 & 5 o’clock (Photo) to activate the seat sensor and close the lid on your bidet (leaving the wet cloth in place). (or you can sit down ready to use the bidet)
- Please click the rear or front wash button. (Photo)
- Once the bidet starts spraying, please adjust the water temperature to the blue light (Coldest setting).
- If the water temperature is still hot, please click the stop button and unplug the bidet from the power for 30mins.
- After the 30mins, if the temperature is still hot, please contact our Customer Care Team.
- If the temperature is now cold, please then adjust the water temperature to the temp you would like it set to.