Water Too Hot
- Please either sit down or activate the seat sensor by placing a wet cloth on the seat between 3 & 5 o’clock (Photo).
- Please click the “rear cleanse” button on your remote (Photo).
- Once the water starts spraying, please click the “Water temp” button on your remote (Photo) to adjust the water to the blue light which is the coldest setting.
- The water should be cold – If the wash cycle has finished by the time you get to this step, please click rear wash again ensuring the light above water temp is blue
- If the water temperature is still too hot and the light above water temp is blue, please click the stop button and contact our Customer Care Team
- If the water is now cold, please click the “Water temp” button 1 time and the water should get a bit warmer and the light above water temp should be pink