1. Please either sit down or activate the seat sensor by placing a wet cloth on the seat between 3 & 5 o’clock.
2. Please click the “wash” button on the remote.
3. Once the water starts spraying, please click the “Water temp” button on the remote to adjust the water to the room temp setting (NO LIGHT).
4. The water should become cool – If the wash cycle has finished by the time you get to this step, please click Wash button again ensuring the ‘Water temp” has NO LIGHT.
5. Once the water is cool, please adjust the temperature using the “Water temp” button to a temperature suited to you.
6. If the water is still too hot, please contact our Customer Care Team.